MM36: small encoder, greater resolution
Codeur, Encodeur, Codeurs
MM36 always provides the same unchanged high quality: reliable magnetic sensing technology, compact and rugged enclosure, the lowest price. Today MM36 goes even further and is able to attain an overall resolution of 29 bits (8192 CPR x 65536 revolutions).
So you can choose among the following options:
- 10/32768 = 1024 CPR x 32768 rev.;
- 11/16384 = 2048 CPR x 16384 rev.;
- 12/8192 = 4096 CPR x 8192 rev.;
- 13/65536 = 8192 CPR x 65536 rev.
MM36 technical features at a glance:
- multiturn absolute encoder, magnetic scanning;
- compact, Ø 36 mm flange;
- rugged aluminium enclosure, up to IP67 protection rate;
- Ø 6 mm stainless steel shaft, solid (MM36) or blind hollow (MMC36);
- “LSB aligned” SSI interface, Gray or binary code;
- axial cable output or M12 8-pin inline plug;
- zero setting and counting direction functions.
Thanks to the increased resolution and miniature size, MM36 encoder is ideally suited for position and speed feedback in a variety of automation systems and even in applications suffering from limited space. Typical application fields are small motors and dynamic servomotors including product handling equipment, pick & place robots, electronic assembly systems, printing and measuring machines, electro-medical and laboratory instruments, geared limit switches in wind turbines; furthermore its compact dimensions are pretty much the same as typical size 21 resolvers, thus MM36 is ideally suited to replace them both in installation and retrofit yet encompassing superior operation performances and features.
For detailed technical specifications http://www.lika.it/eng/prodotti.php?id_titolo=MM36+%95+MMC36
, Arbre saillant
, Codeur absolu
, Codeur magnétique
, Codeurs Magnétiques
, Industrie Éolienne
, Industry automation
, Interface SSI
, Lika Electronic
, pick & place robot
, turbine éolienne
, Turbines éoliennes